Telugu films actor, director, filmmaker, & union minister Dasari Narayana Rao passed away on Tuesday in KIMS Hospital at Hyderabad, where he has admitted a week ago. The 75 years old Dasari Narayana Rao directed 100 plus films and acted in several films. Total Tollywood (Telugu Film) industry shocked by the veteran director’s sudden demise.
Dasari Narayana Rao health condition turned critical, he was put on hemodialysis. He also had undergone gastric balloon surgery three days ago. Post this surgery, several internal organs were found to be infected. From Tuesday morning, heavy fluctuations were noticed in his blood pressure and sugar levels. It may be recalled that the director had fallen sick a month ago after he complained of difficulty in breathing. He was later discharged from the hospital after treatment. Since then, his health continued to deteriorate.
About Dasari Narayana Rao or Dasari Narayana Rao works:
- Dasari Narayana Rao born on 4th May 1942 at Palakolly, West Godavari, Andhra Pradesh state.
- Dasari has studied BA degree.
- He has directed about 151 films.
- He has produced 53 films.
- He worked in 250 plus films as a dialogue writer & lyricist.
- He has received 2 National Film Awards, 9 state Nandi Awards, 4 South Filmfare awards.
- He also acted in Telugu, Tamil & Kannada languages.
- Dasari Narayana Rao has introduced actors and directors such as Mohan Babu, R. Narayana Murthy, Raviraja Pinisetty, Muthyala Subbaiah to Tollywood (Telugu film) industry.
- He had also become the Minister of state in Ministry of Coal.
- Dasari Narayana Rao died on 30th May, 2017 in KIMS Hospital at Hyderabad.